Monday, March 3, 2008

Party Weekend

It was a party weekend! Brian, bravely, took Hayden and Ava to Indiana for the day on Saturday. It was our neice, Emma's, birthday party. I had a dance to go to on Saturday evening so I didn't go. Hayden and Ava had a great time! It was at a place where there were bouncey things (can't think of the correct word) and other play items. I was so happy that were well behaved for Brian!! They were so happy to be with their cousins and thier Opa and Nana!


I got to stay home all by myself for the entire day! To be honest, It was AWESOME! Don't get me wrong, I really missed my kids and did call Brian often, but it was nice to have the whole house to myself. I don't ever remember having a day to myself like that. Although, the downside was that I got very sick. I did feel pretty miserable. In fact, when my friend, Megan, came to my house so we could go to the dance together I wasn't even dressed it. I felt terrible. But, there was no way I was going to let her get out of going to the dance. The dance is called
"The Doctor's Dance." It is paid for by the doctors at the hospital for the nursing students. It is downtown Peoria. We get a free meal and dancing. I got to spend time with my dear friends Megan and Ashley. I can't tell you how much these two girls mean to me. They have been such a support and comedy relief for me during nursing school. I can't imagine going to school without these two girls!!! I will be so sad when we graduate because I won't get to see them all the time anymore. They are great girls!!!!! Anyway, here are some pictures from Hayden and Ava's party and my party. Enjoy!



Ava and her cousin, Emma

Going down the slide

Hayden loved it!

Ashley, Megan, and me

Ashley and me

(I have a really cute picture of Megan and myself, but I can't get it to come up. I will have to work on that)

2 comments:

Meg said...

You're so sweet! I don't know what I'd do without you either! Love ya!

joyphotography said...

Did you set Megan up with a hottie doctor?