Friday, March 14, 2008

Flashback Friday and updates

They used to love playing in the laundry basket

What a cutie!

She will love me later when she sees this!

She loves her peas!

Brian was making funny faces!

They used to take turns doing this all the time

There's that smile!


I think this picture is so adorable!


These were his doctor glasses

I caught her taking ALL the cd's out one day before we baby proofed the cabinet

I had so much fun looking back at old pictures! Ava was looking with me and she got a kick out of her baby pictures. It really made me realize how fast things have gone. They have gotten so big so fast. Just the other day Ava was sitting on my lap and out of the blue she said, "Mom, you rock!" I couldn't believe she said that. I thought it was hilarious!!! Also, I think my son is probably the only child who sleeps with his "crocs" on for night time and nap time. He loves those shoes. Now he is starting to want his sandals on. Ava keeps putting on summer shirts. I guess they are letting me know they are ready for spring and summer. Aren't we all! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. My spring break is over after this weekend, but I am ready to go back to school to get the semester over with.

Bathroom update: My friend, Megan, and I went to Target and I decided to buy the sea life accessories. So, she gave me the great idea to paint the walls a sand color (so it could be a neutral color for when we get sick of the sea life). So, Brian has the walls painted and my brother is here right now laying the floor for the tile. I am hoping it gets done by Wednesday (Brian's parents are going to be here), but we shall see. I will post some pictures of the renovation later.

1 comments:

Meg said...

Woohoo, 1,000 hits for you!!
Ok, so did you see the wastebasket that goes with your bathroom stuff?? ADORABLE!! http://www.target.com/Sea-Life-Bath-Collection/dp/B000M9NNUS/qid=1205620986/ref=br_1_7/602-5732286-5920661?ie=UTF8&node=14019121&frombrowse=1&pricerange=&index=tgt-mf-mv&field-browse=14019121&rank=pmrank&rh=&page=7