Sunday, March 9, 2008

Remodeling/Dressing



Well, it wouldn't be a break if we didn't decide to do some remodeling. We are redoing our guest bathroom. Brian spent the day ripping the entire bathroom up except for the bathtub and vanity. Ava was so cute and said, "Daddy, why are you ripping up the whole house?" That is what if felt like today. She, also is excited to "color the bathroom walls." They such cute things. I haven't decided what color to paint yet. I thought I wanted to accessorize with a kid theme, but I haven't found anything real cute. I am not sure what I want to do. This remodel is going to be interesting. Brian is going to try to do most of it. He hasn't done all of this before but I have faith that he can do it. Here are some pictures of him working today.






Ok so the other part of this post is super exciting for us. Hayden is dressing and undressing himself pretty independently. We are so proud of him. He is super proud of himself. He lights up and comes out waiting for a "good job" and a hug for his efforts. This has been a hard task for him due to his cerebral palsy. But once again he moves past that and accomplishes great things! Can you tell that I am a proud momma?

4 comments:

Meg said...

Yea Hayden!!! Ok, so I totally think that the two of us should go shopping for your bathroom and out to eat at Panera during break. What do ya think???

joyphotography said...

SOOOOOO Precious!!!! Nate wanted me to comment on Brian's abs and huge arm muscles!

Meg said...

Crack me up Joy!

Anonymous said...

Looking great, Brian. Can't wait until next week to use it! Good job, Hayden...Nana's proud of you