Monday, March 31, 2008

Crazy!!!!!

This is how I found my family when I got home from work on Saturday. They looked so cute on the couch! Hayden kept calling himself a "rock star"

Hayden and Ava have been wearing their swimsuits for days now! I think they are ready for warm weather
Ava was obsessed about popping this balloon.


This was Hayden's outfit on Saturday. He was going to grandma's house in this. He looked so funny so I had to capture the look forever!

Hayden has been so funny tonight. All of a sudden I heard him say, "What up G?" Where does he get this? Then when I picked him up from the babysitter's house, the first thing he said was "Tell it to the judge" He kept saying this all evening. I have to say it was so funny! It kept us laughing tonight. The things they say are so funny! He used to say "picklelicker" for pumpernickel bread. (It came from a barney song) Anyway, I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Sidenote: I have added more blog sites that I check everyday and a special feature which shows where people are coming from. Pretty neat!

2 comments:

Matt and Katie said...

Once again I heard alittle NKOTB while reading your blog...LOVE IT!!! And who knows what else your "babysitters" kids are teaching your children..it could be worse:)

1+4+1 said...

Yes, I know that Barney song.
Cute photos--again!
Maybe some day we can get together. We'll be over your way Memorial Day weekend.
Diane
1+4+1
www.MOSTonline.org