Friday, March 7, 2008

Flashback Friday and other news!

I love this picture!

What a cutie!


We l0ve t0 read as a family every night!

Sorry, I forgot to flip it, but she still looks cute as a button!


His smile can melt anyone's heart!

He used to always do this and make that funny sound. Funny thing is when he gets really mad he will still make that noise!

We used to call this the Snyder Dairy farm!

Other news: I got a letter in the mail today that I had been waiting for. It was a letter telling me that I had been accepted as a summer extern nurse for the NICU. 173 people were interviewed for extern positions in the hospital and they only offered 77 people positions. The NICU was only taking three people. I was so happy! Everything has come full cirlce. Four years ago I would have never thought of going to nursing school and then working in the environment where a lot of hopes and dreams were shattered, but yet hopes and dreams came true (I hope that makes sense). God is amazing and he has amazing things in store for our lives. I have just started my Spring Break! I am looking forward to the rest and relaxation and spending quality time with my children and Husband!

2 comments:

Meg said...

Those pics are cute. Sometimes I forget we've only known eachother a little over a year.
So happy you got the extern in NICU. You deserve it! I'll call you later... I have a "story". You're gonna freak....

Krissy~ said...

Congrats on the externship. Melissa got in as well. You guys should talk sometime you both lived in NICU for a while, see you next Sunday and enjoy your break!!!