Saturday, March 15, 2008

Updates and More....

He wore this cow costume ALL day today!

She was posing for me, what a ham!


CHEESE!

Brian tiling our bathroom (he did an awesome job. it was his first time)

Hayden played music for daddy while he was tiling

(more about his patch in a later picture)

I gave in and let them play in our sandbox the other day (it was beautiful outside)

Hayden had fun with the truck


They really enjoyed watching daddy work in the bathroom

Hayden's patch came in the mail today. He has to wear it for 4 hours during the day to strengthen his other eye. At first he hated it but then he forgot about it. I am super proud of him for keeping his glasses on. What a trooper!

Daddy was taking a little break

Ava on her new scooter she got from Santa

Hayden on his new scooter


Yes, Hayden was trying to eat the bubbles!

Hayden was helping my brother make the cut line for the flooring

Hayden got these chairs out so they could watch Uncle Caleb


1 comments:

Meg said...

I love the music... I wonder who hooked you up with that?? :)