Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat!!!!!

Last night was a blast!!!! This was the most fun Halloween, yet! Hayden and Ava really understood the concept of trick or treating. In fact, after a few houses Hayden told us, "You don't need to come up with us." I was kinda sad. Ok, I was really sad. Then while we were walking on the sidewalk Hayden said, "This is more fun than riding my bike." We were all cracking up. It was me, Brian, my mom, and my Aunt Julie. We started at 5pm and went to my Grandma's place. She lives at Parkside so we walk around there and knock on the doors. The older people really enjoy seeing the kids. Then we went to my mom's subdivision. It was really busy there. We walked around part of the neighborhood. Then the kids got too tired walking. They were satisfied with what they had. We got in the van and drove to one more place. We stopped at Emmie and Keith's house. By that time the sugar had kicked into Hayden's system. He was a crazy, crazy boy. He was all of the place! I mean he was running around, he picked up her Jack-O-Lantern pillow and kept saying, "Hello, Jack" So funny! Then we went back to my mom's house for pizza! We had a great time! Enjoy the pictures.
Oh, I wanted to say again that my mother-in-law made their costumes. I think she did an amazing job! They really turned out adorable!!!!




Trick or Treating at Emmie's house

I saw my first elebug!




3 comments:

Meg said...

elebug...too cute! Your Mother in Law did a great job!

Jill Foley said...

Cute!!! And I got to see a glimpse of my mom's new floor!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for coming to our house. We had such a fun time with the ladybug and elephant!!!
They are the cutest!!!
hugs
Emmie and Keith