Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!

Happy Halloween! We have been busy the past week. I am finishing up my huge senior project, which I present next Wednesday. Today I have to write a paper for a different class. Anyway, enought of that. My pictures got all goofy. I am not sure what happened. Sorry. This past week Ava had her Fall program at preschool. They had to dress up as farmers. I had to be at clinical early in the morning so Brian had to put her hair in pigtails. I thought he did a super job! Then we carved our pumpkins. Ava loved it and Hayden like it but he just wanted to ride his bike. They were both very proud of their pumpkins! Then I had to make Halloween treats for Hayden's class for their party. We made scarecrow cookies. I think they turned out really cute and the kids had fun making them. Also, we got their costumes in the mail on Tuesday. Brian's mom made them and they are absolutely adorable!!!! I will have more pictures of them in their costumes after tonight.








Ava during her program. For the first half she stood there with her arms crossed and she kept saying, "Mommy, Mommy....." Then she warmed up and did everything the last half of the program

Ava said she loved her pumpkin and gave it a kiss

Ava and Daddy cleaning out her pumpkin

Hayden in his elephant costume

Ava in her farmer outfit

Ava participating in her program

This is Hayden walking around in Daddy's shoes

Showing off their pumpkins

Hayden with his pumpkin

Hayden cleaning out his pumpkin

Ava with her pumpkin

0 comments: