Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving and SNOW!

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving! We had a good one and ate too much! We had Thanksgiving at my mom's house this year. We ate at noon. It was so yummy! My grandma did an awesome job on the turkey. It was very moist. After we ate we cleaned up my mom's kitchen. Then the men watched football. The women started to plan for Christmas. Then I went with my grandma and aunt julie to help put up my grandma's christmas. Then I went back over to my mom's house. We were going to watch a movie but her cable wasn't working right. We just ended up eating more and talking. It was a relaxing day!

Last night it started to snow. I worked last night so I had a fun time driving home this morning. When I woke up today, Brian was getting the kiddos ready to go outside to play. They were super excited to get out in the snow! They had a blast playing in the snow, making snowballs, and throwing the snowballs. Then Brian took them around in the sled. Ava's favorite part was falling in the snow and eating it. Hayden's favorite part was the sled.

The kid's table

My grandma getting the turkey ready to eat

The table


Sportin their turkey hats, again

Getting ready to go out in the snow

The men watching football

Hayden eating his pumpkin pie and Ava's pie

The family

Aunt Julie, Grandma, and my mom

Sled fun!

Ava eating the snow (with a side of dirt)

Hayden having fun!

Pure Joy!


2 comments:

Meg said...

It's funny how everyone is looking at the camera for your family pic...except your kids. Ha!

Jill Foley said...

At least it's a side of dirt and not a side of dog pee or poo! Not that I would know anything about that!