Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Birthday, JILL!!!!!!

I wanted to say "Happy Birthday to Jill!" She is my oldest friend (meaning I have known you forever not that you are older than me, but you are). Anyway, I hope you have a great day with your family! You deserve a great day!!!!

I have always looked up to Jill. Her family was my second family! I always loved going to her house. We had so much fun growing up. I especially liked it when we would walk to school with our moon boots and we would walk on the moon. Good times!!! Whatever Jill did, I wanted to do. She played the violin and so did I (which I was so good at the violin. Ha, Ha). I wish I had a scanner because I have great pictures of us growing up. Our moms used to have our pictures taken together and we would wear the same outfits. Hilarious! I will have to get some of these pictures posted sometime. Anyway, Have a Super day!!!!

2 comments:

Meg said...

Bring 'em with you Tues and I'll scan 'em in for ya!

Jill Foley said...

Thank you Robin! This was so special to me! Makes me want to go "hunting" for pics of us....Love ya!