Sunday, August 10, 2008

Where did my babies go?

Since we are selling a lot of our baby items the kids are having fun playing with the items. It makes me remember when they were small enough to play with these things. Actually it makes me very sad. I can't believe that they are going to be 5 in December. Where are the days going?



Ava looks like a giant in this picture

This is a picture of the clothes we are selling (I don't remember having this many. I am ashamed, but hoping we get some good money for them)


2 comments:

Jill Foley said...

Holy cow!!! That's alot of clothes (I probably have that many too...between the girls) Wish I was there so I could come "shopping" My mom isn't even in town to do it for me. Do you have any size 4-5?

Robin said...

Not really. Ava still is really in 4t. Looks like you had fun camping. Beautiful views!