Saturday, August 9, 2008

Horsing Around....

Brian and I are trying to get ready for a garage sale for this coming Wednesday. Don't ask me why we are doing this because I am not so sure. I have a renewal CPR class Monday night, I work Tuesday night and Ava's new preschool teacher will be at our house Wednesday in the morning. Could we have anymore going on? Oh yeah, we leave for Iowa City on Thursday (happens to be my birthday) for Hayden's Neuro appointment for his seizures. We don't have as much to sell as we have had in the past. We are selling baby items, a lot of baby/kid's clothes and other items. If you are looking for kid clothes come on over on Tues. evening or Wednesday. Some of the clothes aren't even a year old. Ok, now for the reason for this post. Brian and I were in the garage cleaning it out and setting up tables. The kids wanted to play with the brooms so Ava started sweeping, Hayden immediately put the broom between his legs and was playing horsey. It was a riot. He looks so funny because he has his bike helmet on. I had to take a picuture because we were laughing. Hope everyone is having a good weekend we are off to my parent's house for pizza and movie night in their theater. Good times!

0 comments: