Friday, August 22, 2008

Hayden's First Day of School

Thursday was Hayden's first day of school. He is still going to our elementary school for their Early Childhood Program. He goes everyday in the afternoon. The last year and a half he was going in the morning. So going in the afternoon is a change for him and mommy. He gets to ride the bus there and home. Of course that is his favorite part. He has his same teacher which is good. He likes her and so do we. She is a great teacher for Hayden.

I also started school this week. I am excited but I have SO MUCH WORK to do before I graduate on December 13. Please pray for my sanity.

Well, the kiddos are having a sleep over at my parent's house so Brian and I are going out before things get too crazy with school. I hope everyone and their kids had a great week going back to school.



0 comments: