Saturday, May 17, 2008

TA DA!!!!!!

The playset is DONE!!!! I am so proud of Brian. He built the entire thing all by himself! What a super Dad! The kids are having so much fun playing on it.


Here is the proof for Brian's coworkers:




We had a nice lunch outside

They wanted to eat their snack on the playset


Swinging fun!

Their favorite: the bronco rider

Hanging out

Tonight as we were winding down together, Hayden was sitting on my lap. He was giving me kisses. He then took his ear and put it to my cheek and said, "Mommy, this is an ear kiss" I thought that was super cute and creative. So give all your loved ones "Ear Kisses" tonight.

Update: Please pray tonight for Don and his family. He coded twice last night. They did take him off the ventilator today and he got to watch his Cubs play and eat lunch. He got to talk to all of his family. My mom just called me and told me that he is back on the vetilator. Please pray for Don and his family to have Peace! Thank you!

3 comments:

Meg said...

Kudos Brian... You the Man! :)
Robin... I'm so tired... :(
Also, I emailed that lady once and for all. If you all switch the days you will have to find another sitter... no joke. :p

Meg said...

Thought you might be interested in this blog Robin
http://www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com/
TTYL....

Anonymous said...

Hi Son... you did a great job on the playset! Proud of you. Love, Dad.