Friday, May 16, 2008

Swimming Fun

We had a fun morning today! I didn't send Hayden to school today (I know bad mommy, former teacher) instead I took Hayden and Ava to an indoor swimming pool. They had so much fun! We met up with my girlfriends and their children. Then we went and got McDonalds and came home for lunch.

Before they got in the pool

Hayden loved feeling the water go down his pants




This is Isabelle and Ava

Update: Don ended up coding in the middle of the night. He is now in the intensive care unit. Please pray for him, my Grandma, and his family! Thank you!

1 comments:

Nichole said...

I thought Hayden might have been sick when Kiara said he wasn't at school. Good to hear you guys were out having fun instead! That is the nice thing about pre-school, no guilt pulling them out to have fun!