Thursday, May 15, 2008

Ava's Last Day of School and Update


Today was Ava's last day of school. She had a program at the end of the morning. It was so cute! We were so proud of her. She did all the motions and sang the songs. This is a huge improvement becaue in the Fall and at Christmas time when they did programs she stood there and did nothing and was mad. Last night she told me she wasn't going to sing and she told me the same thing this morning. When I told her that if she didn't sing it would make mommy and daddy very sad. So she said she would sing and she did!!! She was very proud of herself.

Update: We still need those prayes coming! Don was diagnosed with congestive heart failure. He has been having a lot of chest pain. Please pray for him and my Grandma. She is going through a tough time! Thank you


Ava doing some motions




Ava before school


My babies!

They always have to do silly faces!



Cheesing it up for mommy

More motions




0 comments: