Friday, December 19, 2008

My Graduation and misc....

Yes, I did graduate on Dec 13. It has taken me awhile to finally get my post done. So, there are a lot pictures. Graduation was great! It was a surreal experience. It lasted three hours due to the full mass. Hayden and Ava got to watch me graduate (they came during the graduation part). That meant a lot to me because they are the very reason why I went nursing school. After graduation my parents had a graduation party for me. It was a very nice party.

Me and my mom

My good buddy, Ashley

The three muskateers


The family



My cake (we were laughing because it looks like I graduated in the 60's)


The yummy spread!


I graduated with honors

I know, big surprise with this award

My wonderful, supportive husband and myself


My diploma

Emmie, Me, Aunt Julie, my mom, Lola

Ava and Hayden at my graduation party

My little bubby


We made a gingerbread house while Nana and Opa were here for my graduation

They got to open their xmas presents from Nana and Opa while they were here



Hanging out with Nana

Ava with her Fancy Nancy doll

Hayden with his Geo Trax Airplane


Hayden and Ava had their xmas program at church the same weekend I graduated

This picture was not supposed to be uploaded (Oh well!)

My princess, Brian


The finished gingerbread house

Last week I got to go to Hayden's class to make a gingerbread house with him. He was so excited


Before their xmas program at church




Hayden said the twizzlers were wires (who knows)

My motivation to get through school


My other good buddy, Megan


My other set of parents, Johnny and Paula (Brian's parents)


Nana and Opa reading their bedtime story

My little graduate!

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

0 comments: