Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Memories...

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! We did! We spent xmas eve afternoon at my mom's. We opened presents from our family. Then we ate some yummy food. Then some of us went to the xmas eve service at our church. Xmas morning the kide were so excited! They had so much fun putting cookies, milk, and carrots out for Santa. Santa even left them a thank you note in the morning. My parents came in the am to watch them open presents from us. Then we had xmas lunch at my house. It was actually relaxing! After we opened presents we went over to my mom's house to watch a movie. Then Friday am Brian and I went shopping. We ended up buying a new computer, printer, and I got myself an IPod. We went over to my mom's house to open our stockings and eat brunch. Then we relaxed and watched another movie. It really has been a wonderful xmas. We had a lot of laughs. Hayden was very concerned that Santa would get very dirty coming down our chimney. So cute!


It was a xmas miracle. Hayden and Ava sitting side by side playing nicely and quietly!

Putting out the cookies, milk, and carrots (Yes, Ava has her legs crossed. She's such a girl)


Hayden with his fire truck from Santa


They got colt plates and cups

Ava got a bunch of Littlest Pet Shop toys


They got digital cameras. Hayden has become our photographer. He takes pictures of everything. He was opening our cabinets and taking pictures (He could make a good insurance man)

In action

My xmas table

Waiting patiently until their turn to open presents


My cousin, Andy, got this hood thingy from our Grandma (he lives in Chicago). It was hilarious. He kept saying, "I will not wear this. Who would wear this?" It was so funny. My grandma usually makes us laugh each year with one of her gifts. She tries so hard! We love you Grandma!


0 comments: