Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm Graduating!!!!!

That's right folks! I am graduating from nursing school tomorrow at 9am at the Civic Center. I am super excited! It has been a long road. In the afternoon my parents are having an open house for me, too. It will be a full day! It will be bittersweet tomorrow, too. I have met a lot of great people the past two years. They have been a great support system. We have had a lot of laughs, too. After our graduation practice yesturday, a bunch of us went out to celebrate our accomplishment. It was hilarious to say the least. I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow, mine should be memorable!

3 comments:

Jill Foley said...

Congratulations, Robin! Hope you have a great day.

Kevin has graduation today, too. Except he's the one handing out the diplomas :)

The Davis' said...

Congratulations!!! The light at the end of the tunnel has finally arrived!

Matt and Katie said...

OH MY!!! I AM SOOOOO SORRY, I can't believe I spaced on this. The sad thing is that we were at home enjoying some family time. I think I even might have taken a nap. The thing is I was so looking forward to it.(I know there was GOOD food there) BUT anyway CONGRATS GIRL YOU DID IT!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you.