Monday, April 21, 2008

Making Memories Monday

I haven't had time to do a Flashback Friday or Memory Monday. School has been kicking my behind! I only have three weeks left plus finals week. I can't wait!!! I so need a break! Anyway, it was absolutely beautiful out today. So after Ava's dance class we came home and ate dinner outside. Then Hayden and Ava got some time to play outside. Here are some pictures of them having a blast!


Don't you just love his outfit. He had to wear his swimming suit! Silly boy!

Daddy getting ready to swing him "high"!

Eating our yummy dinner!


Ava was being silly!

Ava loves to swing by standing on the swing


I think they are swinging the wrong way!

Ava finally stopped for me long enough to get this super cute picture!

1 comments:

Nichole said...

I just found your blog off of the Chatwell's. I haven't seen Ava in awhile, she looks so big! Kiara hasn't been at school for over a week because we were out of town and she has been sick, she misses everyone. She should be going back tomorrow. Tell Hayden that Kiara says "hi".