Monday, April 7, 2008

Fun Weekend

Ok, so my pictures are never in order. Sorry! Anyway here is Megan, me, and Ashley (The three muskateers). This was taken this past Saturday at our honor society induction.

This is Hayden and Grandpa (my dad) out at Mackinaw this past Sunday. Hayden loves the big tractors. It is a good thing my dad has quite a few. He got to help Grandpa move trees and tear them down. Hayden had a lot of fun and he got some special bonding in with Grandpa.


On Saturday night after the induction we went over to my mom and dad's for a cookout. After we ate Hayden and Ava got rides on a smaller tractor that they have at their house to work on their patio. Anyway, you can tell by this picture that Ava HATED it! What a girl!!!

This is Hayden on the same tractor. He LOVED it!!!


Ava had much more fun riding her "princess" bike.

This is my mom(she used to be a nurse) and me(a future nurse) at the induction.

Hayden and Grandpa

Playing "Chutes and Ladders" at Grammy's house on Saturday


Hayden and Grandpa moved a big rock in their backyard. My dad helped Hayden with the controls. Hayden was beside himself with glee!



0 comments: