Friday, April 4, 2008

Flashback Friday (Best Friends)








I
I thought I would post past pictures of Hayden and Ava together.
Last night at clinical one of my patients was a fraternal twin and her sister was there with her. I had a really great conversation with them. They made the comment that "your kids will be so close." I agree with that so much. Hayden and Ava are so close. They love each other, watch out for each other and cry when the other one cries. On the other hand they really know how to push each other's buttons. That can be so hard at times. Anyway, I also found out that my patient's daughter has CP like Hayden. Only her CP is a little worse. It was so nice to talk to her. Her daughter is now 20. It is amazing how much people can have in common, you just need to take the time and talk with them.
Well, I better get to studying. I have a quiz and a test on Monday. Not to mention the fact that I have a Honor Society Induction Program thingy tomorrow and then I work on Sunday. Oh and one more thing, I have added another blog for you to check out. I would love to hear from more people. Have a super weekend!

1 comments:

Meg said...

They are so precious together! For real... they really are cute little angels when they're alone with me. haha, i know you'd never know it when you or Brian are there, but it's true!