Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Funny Ava

Ava looks every interested in what they are learning

I

I am not quite sure why she is making a "fish face"


Checking out some cool plants

This is Ava's preschool class. What a cute little bunch!

Ava said the funniest thing today. We were under a tent we made with a blanket and she was just being silly. So, I said, "Ava, why are you so cute?" She matter of fact said, "Because I'm fabulous." (No self esteem issues here, I guess) I started to crack up and so she started cracking up too. It was a very funny and cute moment. I am so happy that I got to have that moment with her. Lately I have felt so bad about being in school. I feel that I am always gone or when I am home I am working on school stuff. I can't wait to be done with school. The end is in sight.



Also, here are some pictures of Ava on her field trip from Tuesday. Her preschool class went to a botanical garden and learned about flowers and plants. Daddy got to go with her since mommy had to be at school. They had a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Meg said...

I seriously need to show you how to move your pictures around the easy way. :p

alupo said...

thanks robin...
on my comment page i have random spam comments, how do i create my settings so they can't leave comments?
p.s. - i appreciate the prayers -