Friday, October 24, 2008

I got tagged.... Again!

Ok, so I got tagged by a couple of people. I am just now able to post my response. I am supposed to post the directions but I have no idea how to get the picture with the directions on my blog (I know, big surprise). Anyway, I am supposed to write 7 facts/weird things about myself and then tag more people to do the same. So here it goes:

1. According to Hayden I am a "good sprayer." Explanation: I was spraying out the sink the other day and he was watching me very closely and was super quiet. When I was done he said very seriously, "Mom, you are a good sprayer." I found this to be very funny and thoughtful!

2. I do have a tattoo on the left side of my foot. It is a small icthus (spelling?) with a cross in it. I got in high school, illegally without a parent signature. I did get in a lot of trouble when my mom found out my senior year in high school and I wasn't allowed to go on my senior trip.

3. I played soccer for Anderson University. I was the "sweeper" (which is defense for those of you who don't know what that it).

4. I am not a morning person at all. I thought that would change with having children, not so much. I am more awake at night. That is why I am glad that I will be working third shift.

5. I always take my own sheets and pillow when I go to a hotel. I get made fun of for doing this. It is just one of those things I do.

6. I have to check silverware before eating with them. I check them at restaurants and even my own home. It drives Brian crazy!

7. I used to be an elementary school teacher in Indiana. I have taught Kindergarten, fourth grade and gifted/talented classes. I have to say, I really do miss the school atmosphere and teaching.

Ok, here are the next people to be tagged: You can go to Jill's or Danielle's blog to see the actual directions

Anne
Megan
Hollie
Gretchen
Krissy
Katie

2 comments:

Jill Foley said...

The sheet thing is pretty funny (and random!)

Also...I thought you got the tattoo in college! Wow..you were such a high school rebel!

Meg said...

I assume you will be bringing your own sheets to Chi-town when we go? Haha! Love ya girl!