Monday, October 6, 2008

White Sox Win! (Last night)

Yesterday Brian and I went to Chicago to watch the White Sox play. We had a great day together as husband and wife! We went to church and then left after the service. My mom and dad watched H and A for the day. They had fun going out to Mackinaw for a picnic and pug rides. Then they got to eat at Steak 'N Shake for dinner. They enjoyed every minute with their Grammy and Grampy! So, back to us. We took our time getting to the stadium. Big mistake. When we got there the traffic was terrible. They had a messed up system for parking. We ended up going around in a square and ending up where we started. Then we had to pay $22 for parking. We got to our seats which were all the way to the top. It was very cold and windy up there. There was a rain delay so we didn't miss any of the game. The rain quit and the sun came out. Play ball!!!!! It was an exciting game to watch. I really don't like baseball plus I had to study for my three hour written midterm today. I was studying my notes and the guys next to us said, "Are you studying?" I know that is dedication. My midterm today was brutal. My brain is mush! Anyway, the White Sox won. Ok, I have to bring this up. What is it with people, mostly men, that when there is a good play they have to high 5 everyone around them. They didn't make the play. I just think it is so funny when people do that. So, Brian kept asking me, "Do you wanna high 5?" So annoying. Anyways, we hurried to get to our car because we were freezing. I even had wind burn on my face. It took us forever to get out of our parking area and on the road home. We got home at a decent time and I went straight to bed. Enjoy our pictures!


Brian sitting in the top row with our yummy nachos!

The little black dots are the people getting the tarp off so they could play


The view from our seats

The real reason we were there, Ken Griffey Jr. He is Brian's all time favorite player

Me studying for my midterm

2 comments:

The Davis' said...

Crazy that it's that cold...it's supposed to be 100 here on Wednesday!!! Hope you did well on your midterm!

Matt and Katie said...

Love the pic of you! HAHAHA That is true love...for your husband not the game:) But of course I have to say GO RAYS!!! Really I mean go BEN!!! Glad you had fun and that you watched a good game! And glad your test is over and go rest you "mush".