Friday, June 6, 2008

Twinkle Toes and Nature

Things have still been crazy around here. I just got finished with working three 12 hour shifts from 7p-7a in a row. I absolutely love working in the NICU. I have gotten some great experiences already. The highlight so far is one night I got to go on two trips which is picking up a baby from another hospital in an ambulance. Everyone has been so nice and the babies are so precious! I do feel so bad for the babies that don't have the best mommy and daddy's. All I can do is love those babies and pray for them.

Also, Ava had her dress rehearsal last night and she has her recital tonight and tomorrow night. She is in a ballet dance and a tap dance. They are super cute. I will have Brian put the video of her dance on sometime soon. I couldn't decide which pictures to put on so I did a lot of them. Sorry!

Then I put pictures of the kids up from last weekend. We went out to Mackinaw to help clean it up. We are trying to get it ready so we can go camping and swimming in the lake. Hayden and Ava can't wait to go camping for the first time. I can't wait either. My family used to camp out there a lot and I have a lot of really great memories of camping and swimming in the lake. I want my children to have the same memories!!!


This is Ava with her new headband. We were shopping and she just had to have a headband because she said, "Everyone else has one so I need one too." I was thinking, "Are we starting this already?"

Ava climbing an old tree stump


Hayden was sitting on the deck looking at the tadpoles in the lake

Ava enjoying a smore

Gotta love the gooyeness

Ava taking a snack break before her tap dance. They are dancing to "How much is that doggy in the window?"

Wasting time


Daddy and Ava sitting in the crowd watching the other dances

Isn't she a cute dalmation?

Waiting to go backstage

In her ballet costume. She is a dewdrop fairy












































4 comments:

Meg said...

PRECIOUS!!! They were cute when they weren't on her, but now that they are, oh my word she is adorable!!

Anonymous said...

I have LOTS of great memories at the lake in Mackinaw too!!! Oh what fun we had out there!

Nichole said...

It doesn't get much cutier than that? I know what you mean about them asking for stuff because "everyone else has it"! UGH! Not already!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!