Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy.....

A couple of weeks ago when we were out at Mackinaw we found a fawn at the side of the road all by itself. So, my dad called a guy who lived up the road to come and get it. This guy has been taking care of the fawn. We took the kids to see it. They really enjoyed the fawn. Not too many kids get to see a fawn up close or touch one for that fact.

Ava and Alexus(My cousin, Shelley's daughter)


Hayden and Grandma

Ava at our Father's Day dinner

Hayden at t-ball


Ava at her cousin's house in Indiana

Hayden at cousin Emma's house

Eating out at Mackinaw with the family

Ava swimming at Aunt Julie's pool

Getting ready to play in the sprinkler


playing in the sprinkler

Father's Day picture

Hayden and Daddy during Father's Day dinner

We have been a busy bunch lately! You would think that during the summer we would relax. Well, between me working nights, t-ball/soccer, swimming, tumbling, and family visiting we haven't had much time to relax. Don't get me wrong, we have been having a blast this summer, but we have been pretty busy. I still really enjoy working in the NICU. I keep learning more each time I work and I feel pretty comfortable taking care of two sometimes three babies at a time. Hayden and Ava have been busy with t-ball, soccer, swimming lessons and Ava with tumbling. This past week my cousin, Shelley, and her two daughters and her mom came to visit. Over the weekend the women (me, my mom, my aunt, Shelley, and her mom) went to Chicago for overnight. We had a lot fun shopping, eating and laughing. My mom was the best with her driving my minivan. We had a lot of laughs with that. (Sorry, mom). While I was in Chicago, Brian took the kids to Indiana for our neice's dance recital.

1 comments:

Meg said...

Busy, busy, busy is right! Goodness! I can't believe it's July already!! Cute pics of the kiddos!!