Saturday, June 14, 2008

Summer Style


Well, we did it! Ava had her first big haircut. She got her "chopped." We thought it would be nice to have shorter hair for the summer. I think it looks great! Ava likes it, too. It does seem weird to see her with short hair. It took us 41/2 years just to get the length it was. Now we can grow it back again. I am not sure how many inches were cut. Also, we had Hayden's hair cut shorter than normal, too. He looks very handsome! What does everyone else think?




Before the cut

After the "chopping"


Hayden's new style (what a cheeser!)


This morning after Daddy put gel in it to spike it

Ava this morning with her bow (we usually always have a bow in her)

I wanted to wish all the Fathers a Happy Father's Day for tomorrow. I am in the middle of working three 12 hour shifts. I don't think I will be awake enough tomorrow to do a post.

3 comments:

Meg said...

PRECIOUS!! I can't believe you did it!

The Vance's said...

Hey - how's it going? Hollie helped me get my own blog started - amazing, right?! You'll have to check it out - I think I could really get into this - I love seeing all of the pics of everyone's kids - take care! Oh - Hollie thinks I should tell you what my blog address is - she's so picky!:) thevancefam.blogspot.com Enjoy!

The Vance's said...

by the way - I LOVE Ava's new haircut - it looks darling!! And, Hayden, of course, looks great too - love the gel! :)