Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary to.....

US!!!! That's right, It is our 9th wedding anniversary today!!!! I can't believe that it has been 9 years already. We have been through so many ups and downs in our short marriage. The worst was losing our three little babies. Through that we have become a much stronger couple. The most joy for me has been watching Brian be the best daddy ever!!!! I never have to tell him what to do (well, atleast I try not to). He plays with them, puts band-aids on, gives hug and kisses, takes them places by himself (very daring), and many other things. He is my best friend!
We had a nice evening. Brian had made reservations at Jonah's. So YUMMY! I forgot how great that place is. We got crab stuffed mushrooms for an appetizer. Brian ordered fried shrimp. I ordered grouper oscar with the delicious sweet au gratin potatoes. Then because it was our anniversary we got a huge piece of chocolate fudge cake. Then we went to a movie.
Make sure you give your hubby a great big hug and kiss tonight and tell them how special they are to you!

2 comments:

Gallagators said...

Happy Anniversary!! It sounds like it was a great day together!!

Nichole said...

Happy Anniversary!! It will be our 9th anniversary this year, too. It is amazing how fast it goes.