Monday, February 11, 2008

Now What?

My Goofey Duo!
Well, I thought that I should add another post, but nothing has really happened lately. I have been busy with school (Nursing school for those of you who don't know that). I will graduate in December! I can't wait. It has been a long road!!!! I used to be an elementary school teacher, but after the pregnancy and births I decided that God had another plan for me. I am very happy that I am going to be a nurse, but it has been so hard with going to school full-time, having a husband, having two young children, and working part-time at the hospital. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but only a glimmer. Ava had ballet and tap tonight. I can't believe that she is old enought to go to dance class. It is nice to sit and visit with other moms while she dances. Her recital will be in June and I can't wait. Well, I can't think of anything else so if you have any topics or questions that would be great. I am going to post some more pictures of Hayden and Ava that we have taken lately. Enjoy!!!

Their first time sledding recently

Christmas Morning

Hayden loves his sweets!


My mom, Aunt, and Ava on the train to Chicago going to the American Girl Store


Ava eating lunch with her Bitty Baby Twins

4 comments:

Meg said...

Look at the innocence on Ava's face in that last pic. Too cute.... haha

Anonymous said...

That is an adorable pic of Ava!

alupo said...

robin...i love your blog and it is so you to say "i really don't have anything to say, what now?" anyway, i miss you and we need to talk soon! i can't believe that ava is dancing either - yikes!

1+4+1 said...

Very cute photos!