Tuesday, February 19, 2008

If it has to happen....

If it has to happen it always happens to Hayden. He broke his clavicle bone (collar bone) in the middle of the night this past Sunday. We heard him cry in the middle of the night. Brian went in and found him on the floor. He had fallen out of his bed. We put him in the bed with us and he continued to fuss some during the night. It never occurred to me that he hurt himself. He wasn't acting right in the morning so I told Brian to take him to the doctor. They did the x-ray and they saw the break. I was thinking he might have bruised his bone, but never broken. I feel terrible. Anyway, there is nothing to do, but wear a sling. So, now Hayden has to wear a sling. He does not like wearing it, but he needs to so he can heal correctly. I tried taking pictures of him with it on. He was not very happy.



He did not want his picture taken! Ava did though.



Now he wants his picture taken!



I added this one in because she was being "Super Bunny" ( I have no idea what that means or where she got that from)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hayden, you look great in your cute sling! I love your new blog. The communication is great. Blessings to all of you. Nana

Anonymous said...

Poor Hayden! I hope he's doing better. Love the blog! I check it often! Hope all is going well. Hollie

Meg said...

Poor little guy! Don't feel bad, who knew he could break is clavicle from falling only a couple feet. Keep it up blogger! I still think you should do what we talked about for Fridays. Just a suggestion! TTYL!!