Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I just wanted to say Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! I just got home from clinical. What a night. My patient ended up going to emergency surgery (nothing I did) a couple hours into my shift. It was very crazy and a little scary. It was a good experience though.
This morning I got a very nice surprise. Hayden and Ava ran in to my room and yelled, "Happy Valentine's Day, Mommy!" and then they said they had flowers and candy for me. They were so happy. It melted my heart. This is the first V-Day that they understood. Then, they went off to school. They both came home with a ton of cards and candy. I guess mommy and daddy will have to eat some. Anyway, I made them peanut butter and jelly heart sandwiches for lunch. They said they were yummy. Then I had to go to clinical. Daddy let them have McDonald's for dinner (he's such a softy). Here are some pictures from the day. Enjoy!

Not the best, but you get the point! They were excited for their parties at school


My Valentine Day Surprise!


Ava eating her yummy lunch

Hayden enjoying his lunch

0 comments: