Monday, January 26, 2009

Neglectful

I am guilty. It feels like there is a lot going on right now but at the same time I feel like there is nothing going on. I know, strange. Anyway, the kiddos are both sick today. I have been sick, too. Tomorrow I have my first lecture day at work. Then wed, thurs, fri, and mon will be generic RN orientation. Next tues will be my first day as a RN. I am super excited and nervous. This is the real thing! I worked my last shift as a tech last thurs night. It feels good to be done with that.

I have been reading the Twilight series. I didn't think I would get into them but I went and saw the movie first to see what is was all about. I like it so I read the first book. Now I am done with book 3. I have one more book to read. I love the books! It is nice to escape into a book for awhile. Now I can't wait until the next movie comes out! I am so Team Edward!!!!!

Sometime I will post some pictures! We got a new computer for xmas and I still don't know how to download them on it yet.

1 comments:

alupo said...

totally addicted to twlight! i can't believe i liked it, but i'm in love with the books!