Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What??????

Ok. so Hayden was sitting with me and I was lovingly patting his leg. He said, "Mom, don't pat me. That gives me cavities." I was a stunned and then I started to laugh. Where does he come up with these things.

Also, when I was at graduation, a woman from Brian's work (Patti) offered to watch the kiddos for us. She brought her husband (Corey) with her. I guess Hayden was very interested in his beard. He was touching it and he called his beard a "wreath." He told him it was a beard but Hayden kept calling it a "wreath" I think that is hilarious! Thanks again for watching them for us! That meant a lot and was so helpful!!!!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Hi Robin! We met at the reception after the memorial service at the hospital. Congratulations on your BSN. That is exactly what I want to do for probably the very same reasons. What are your career plans? I love reading your blog. Your kids are gorgeous, every one of them. You're a good Mom!

candi said...

Hi Robin! It popped up on my facebook page that you had added a website, so I decided to be nosy(sp?) and take a look. I just wanted to tell you that your story and your family is absolutely amazing. You are a really strong woman and I really admire you.

Jill Foley said...

Congrats on passing your boards!!!
Let's go out tonight and celebrate!