Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sledding Fun!

Yes, that is right. I am doing a new post. I finally had something to post. Yesterday we took the kiddos to Mackinaw to do some sledding. We had so much fun. We went sledding on the burm. Hayden and Ava had a blast. Ava loved going down on her back and belly. She thought it was funny to bring the sled up and when she was almost to the top she would get in quick and slide down. It was pretty funny! Hayden had fun going down with daddy. I even went sledding. I had forgotten how much fun it was to do. If you want to feel like a kid again I suggest sledding!!!! We even brought Jakey (our dog) with us for the fun. When we got home we got changed and settled in with some hot chocolate. My favorite hot chocolate actually comes from Target. It is the brand "Archer Farms." I love how when you put into the hot milk it dissolves pretty quickly. No chocolate clumps. Later after dinner (I made mini meatloaves and garlic mashed potatoes) we watched the movie "Space Chimps." It was pretty cute. We had a great Saturday! This afternoon we are off to my parent's house for a Super Bowl Party (Ava calls it a salad bowl party). Have a super Sunday!












Ava being silly

Hayden closing his eyes after I say to open his eyes

One day for lunch we made english muffin personal pizzas



This is Ava telling us she was an egg (pretty clever)

4 comments:

Mary said...

Sounds like you had a good time sledding. We also went sledding, I forgot how much fun it is. We ended up in the ER yesterday afternoon! Your kids are so cute!

Jill Foley said...

Come up here for more sledding fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Robin!

The pictures are so cute! Hope things are great:)

Macy

Anonymous said...

Wish Opa and I could enjoy this with you. Time is passing so fast and so little time to be together.
Hug each other for us.
Nana