Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Eggs

What a glorious day! It was so beautiful out! Love it!!!!! We got an early start this morning. We went shopping for summer clothes today. We needed to do that because we are leaving for Florida in 3 weeks! We went to a few stores and the mall. We ate lunch at Q-Doba! Yummy! Then we came home and the kids went outside for 3 hours and played with the girls who live behind us. They have so much fun playing with them. They go back and forth between playsets and they have a trampoline so the kiddos love jumping on that. I went to Wal-Mart to buy my food for tomorrow. I am responsible for making green bean casserole and our salad bar. The store was soooo busy. They were out of cauliflower so I had to go to Kroger. They had a ton of it and it beautiful. I came home and boiled our eggs so we could decorate them. Brian took the kids to Mackinaw to dump some clippings and he got rid of our bench outside front of our house. It wouldn't be such a big deal but he gave it to me on our first wedding anniversary. It was so weathered and gross but I parted ways with it ( I am dealing with my sadness. Just kidding!). They found my dad out there so the kiddos rode back in his truck (they love riding in his truck!). They came home and we ate a quick dinner and started to dye Easter eggs. We dyed them first and then they took showers. When they were done with showers the eggs were dried and we finished them off by decorating them. They did an Egg-cellent (he, he) job!!!! Then they got to have a special Easter egg cookie. Good times! Tomorrow we will be at my mom's to celebrate Easter. Hoppy Easter everyone! ( I couldn't resist)



Before the Egg-stravaganza (I just had to)






Waiting for them to dry

Hayden decorating

A final product

Hayden being silly

Beautiful eggs!



Egg-cellent job!!!!

0 comments: