Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Day

I hope everyone had a great Easter! We had a great day! It started out by waking up at 6:15am (I know, our kids are early risers). They looked for their Easter baskets. Ava found hers behind a couch and then Hayden got mad because he couldn't find his. We gave him a hint and he found his in our pantry. They were very happy with their binoculars, candy, books, and other little things. We ate a quick breakfast and got ready for church. After church we came home and got ready to go over to my mom's for the day. We had a very yummy lunch and then the kiddos got their Easter baskets from my parent's. Then we went out and had an Easter egg hunt. We had way too many eggs. My mom's front yard was completely full of eggs. The kids had a blast. Then my dad took the kiddos out to Mackinaw for a little bit and so my mom, my aunt Julie, and myself watched a movie. We watched, "Mama Mia." We had a fun, relaxing day.


Ava with her Easter basket

Hayden with his basket




Hayden before church

Easter picture

Hayden sneaking a kiss

She wouldn't put her head up

He was very lovey, he was sneaking another kiss

Looking at their baskets from grandma and grandpa

Kiddos with grandma

They got goggles for Florida

The Easter egg hunt

All of Ava's goodies


0 comments: