Monday, July 14, 2008

Welcome Baby Caleb!

My brother, Caleb, and his wife, Valerie just welcomed a new baby boy this morning at 11:o1 am. His name is, Caleb Andrew Faouzi Greene. He was 8lb 2oz and 19 inches long. Mom and baby are doing great! Here are some pictures of the newest Greene.


My mom and baby Caleb

He has a lot of black hair



The two Calebs ( My brother was very tired)

Update: Hayden is doing great with potty training. I am so amazed and proud of him. His jeep incentive is working. He has been telling me he needs to go and actually goes. He does both in the potty. Which is a miralce because a month ago he would scream and hold it. Now he has been going without making a scene. He is our "Rock Star." Good job, bubby!

2 comments:

Jill Foley said...

Congrats on your new nephew...he's a cutie! See you in a couple weeks!

Meg said...

Awww... he's a cutie! Look forward to watching him when we all go to FL. Ha!!