Sunday, July 13, 2008

Huge Incentive!

Ok, we are still having major problems with getting Hayden potty trained. He is absolutely against it. He is very strong willed and will hold his urine FOREVER! until he is in pain. Anyway, we have tried everything. So, now we have moved on to buying them a motorized jeep. He can only drive it once he goes potty. He has gone twice, but not because he wanted to. We don't know what else to do with him. Here are some pictures.


Ava wanted me to take her picture last night. What a goof ball!

Getting ready to take it for a spin


Off Roading the jeep

Hayden getting his only turn for the day.

Well, I work tonight so I hope everyone has a nice sleep while I am working. Brian and I are taking Hayden and Ava to Chicago this coming weekend for fun. I hope to get some good pictures of our little getaway.

1 comments:

Meg said...

Yea Hayden!!! What are you going to do on your trip???