Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Birthday, Brian!!!!

Happy Birthday to my super Husband, Brian! His birthday was actually on Sunday. We celebrated his birthday on Friday because I worked yesterday. So, on Friday I had made dinner reservations at Jonah's. Yummy! My parents and Uncle Mike and Aunt Julie joined us for dinner. Before dinner Brian wanted to do some birthday shopping. So we went to Kohl's and to Eddie Bauer. While he was shopping in Eddie Bauer I took the kids to the play area. They had a blast! Nothing much is going on here. I am still busy learning my new job. It takes a lot out of me mentally. I am learning so much and there is so much to remember. I go to nights with a preceptor the last two weeks in April. Then we go on vacation and when I come back I will be on my own. I am so excited and also scared!!!! Anyway, I love Brian so much and he is the best Daddy ever. Brian-Thank you for being who you are. You have the biggest heart and I appreciate you very much!!!!!!

This is Hayden in his St. Patrick's Hat. He is very proud of it.

Ava being silly

She had a lot of fun climbing

Hayden loved all the tractors


The birthday boy and his kiddos

Hayden at dinner

Ava being silly, again

Brian with his birthday cake

My cute boys

2 comments:

Amber R. said...

Mmmm, that cake looks awesome!

Jill Foley said...

Happy Birthday Brian!!!!